英 [ænt] 美 [ænt]
变形 复数: ants
1. One ant - hole may cause the collapse of a thousand - li dyke.
2. One ant hole may cause the collapse of a thousand - li dyke.
3. The ant is a social insect.
4. His industry and persistence suggest that he was an ant in a previous incarnation.
5. The mild winter has created the ideal conditions for an ant population explosion.
6. Better work as hard as an ant than lead a parasitic lif贺州癫痫的专科医院e as a sparrow.
7. The ant is the most industrious animal; however, it is the most taciturn one.
8. For a man who held that to take even an ant's life is evil , the offering of a million lives gives one pause.
9. The tiny ant can boost a burden 50 times its weight.
10. Cupid stirred up the little ant to take compassion on her.
11. He was a soft - hearted man. He wouldn't hurt an ant.
12. An ant was busily exploring the uncharted territory of Paul's sunt羊角风遗传吗anned wrist.
13. Many kinds of ants milk little bugs called ant cows.
14. Afterwards I allowed an ant to visit them.
15. He flicked an ant off the table.
1. Out of beams and cracks came troops of beetles, ants and spiders.
2. Some ants can give you a nasty nip.
3. The kitchen was infested with ants.
4. The industry of these little ants is wonderful to behold.
5. The root of this dead tree 济宁癫痫病治好要多少钱has been gnawed away by ants.
6. Some ants eject formic acid when irritated.
7. The lawn was crawling with ants.
8. A swarm of ants are moving busily.
9. The ant is a social insect.
10. Some scientists attribute intelligence to ants.
11. They make experiments with ants.
12. Ants store up food against the winter.
13. Ants and flies are insects.
14. Ants swarmed up out of the ground and covered her sho癫痫病根治要多少钱es and legs.
15. His industry and persistence suggest that he was an ant in a previous incarnation.